Sunday 11 March 2012

Weekend Ramblings



What fabulous names you've all come up with for my Trellis wallpaper!  Gosh there are some great suggestions there. Please keep them coming over the next few days.  I will be closing off the entries this Friday.  By the way, it has been so lovely to receive some emails and comments from old readers who I haven't heard from in such a long time.  I can't believe you all still read my ramblings!! 

Anyway, how was your weekend?  I thoroughly enjoyed mine.  I feel like it was the first weekend this year where-by I actually achieved what I set out to achieve.

This morning, with my old friend Sophie in tow, I drove up to B&S and collected all of the beautiful new hand-made pottery animal pots which had just arrived in the store last week.  We then went to the nursery and collected a boot-full of succulents.  It was so great having Soph with me.  After dropping her home and chatting with her 2 gorgeous chooks, Mabel & Dulcie, I went home and planted up all the pots.  Gosh I enjoyed being out there in the garden again. 



Here is Mr Owl looking rather gorgeous with his new head of succulent hair!!



And here's Mabel & Dulcie doing their thing.




If you are around New Farm this week and have a few minutes to spare, make sure you pop into the shop as our new window displays {sneak peek above} are in and all of these fabulous pots which I planted up today will be in the store too.   

We'd love to see you.

xx
Anna

16 comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Chickens and an owl vase? My kinda post! Glad you had a great weekend, Anna!

Anna Spiro said...

Thanks Will!!

Quiqui said...

Love the duck vase! Cute!!!
www.notasinfashion.blogspot.com

CG Digital + Strategy + Branding said...

Love your blog! I am a follower now! Love the weekend ramblings kind of post. Sometimes there are just too many thoughts to just focus on one thing per blog.

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

Oh what a selection of gorgeous things. Long live Mabel, i had an Aunt Mabel who lived to 112 years old, so named one of my children after her. Love Posie

Wyn Vogel said...

I have to say Anna this is an amazing Blog - I love your work and the best thing is that you are in Bris!!

Go Girl - will look forward to seeing more of your work and, unfortunately we have just moved up the Coast - but when in town will come and see - love your white cane chairs!!

Cheers - fantastic!!

Moyarta said...

The succulents look gorgeous in these lovely pots. We are a new follower to your blog and look forward to receiving it.

Moyarta said...

The succulents look gorgeous in these lovely pots. We are a new follower to your blog and look forward to receiving it.

Jen Beaudet said...

These are so darling! I'm really starting to love succulents!
Jennifer

Moyarta said...

The succulents look gorgeous in these lovely pots. We are a new follower of your blog and look forward to receiving it.

Michelle {Jarrah Jungle} said...

I love those pots very creative

Kate said...

Love the annechovie print in the background! How spesh to have it named after you. What a lovely weekend, Anna! Hope you got some gorgeous fresh farm eggs from the chooks, best scrambled eggs ever xxx

Calico Child said...

Hee these are cute the owl has a bit of an aztec feel to him, yes love the ramblings ;) even if I don't always leave a comment always nice to see what your posting Especially the shop as I miss going in to see what delights you have!!

VRB said...

Adore that blue lamp. Boy would I be in some serious trouble if I lived near you. Literally everything is fabulous!

xo
VRB
www.apeasme.blogspot.com

Like Me Some said...

Wish we lived there just for your store:) Looks incredible!

mikky said...

Love the parrot fruit bowl. He is just to darn cute!

:)
mikky
www.todaloos.com