Friday 30 March 2012

Drop into The Corner Store







It seems to have been a week of new discoveries.  Whilst driving all over town today measuring up windows at one house, installing gorgeous new furniture at an apartment in St. Lucia, dropping in to arrange some pictures in a beautiful nursery we have just finished and picking up bits and pieces along the way, we stumbled across The Corner Store Cafe in Toowong.  Where have I been?  Why didn't I know about this fabulous place?!  One word is all I could use to describe this cafe with it's own vegetable garden - BEAUTIFUL!  I just wish there was something like this over on my side of town.

If you are over that way on the weekend make sure you drop in for a coffee and a bite to eat.  You won't be disappointed.  The space is seriously divine!

See you next week.
xx
Anna

13 comments:

Faux Fuchsia said...

I luff the Corner Store. I used to go there all the time with the baby when I was on maternity leave....those were the days! xx

Ness Lockyer said...

You have been finding some wonderful places Anna. This one looks like somewhere to frequent for sure!
Have a wonderful weekend.
Ness xx
Marley & Lockyer

thea said...

love those jugs all in a line :)

thea.
xx

(spoonfulzine)

Poetic Artist said...

I just found your blog..I am so glad I did..It is wonderful.
Katelen

Unknown said...

Sounds absolutely lovely!
Happy weekend, Anna!
xoxo
From sunny NY!

Anonymous said...

How utterly beautiful, you and Faux Fuchsia are making me pine for an Australian lifestyle.

C. Anne said...

It looks charming. And who can resist fresh lilies?

miss b said...

A café with its own veg garden - how lovely!

http://missbbobochic.blogspot.com/

Mary Ann Pickett said...

Looks like my kinda place!

Felicity said...

Great tip Anna, next time that I'm in Brissie I'll be popping in.

Happy weekend,
Felicity x

jules @ The Diversion Project said...

Looks fab, and anywhere selling lillies 2 for $20 is worth stopping at!

VeraandRose said...

It is so delightful! I am constantly finding excuses to go back!

B.A.D I Blog About Design said...

This is so cool. The cafe has a very 1950s feel, which I love.