Monday 19 March 2012

And The Winner Is...


Hello!  Well, it was a very hard decision however, after much deliberation I have decided to name the trellis wallpaper - Rosey Posey Trellis which was submitted by Brooks Marshall

I feel that this name works perfectly with the names I have chosen for the other wallpapers in the collection.  Thank you so much for all of the amazing entries.  I never thought I would receive so many suggestions.  It was such a wonderful surprise receiving all of the emails and comments.

Just in case you are interested, below I have listed the names I narrowed it down to but Rosey Posey certainly won me over in the end!!

Ring-a-Ring-a-Rosie – Karen
Catch me if you can – Daryl Wark

Pocket full of posies – Kate
Summer House Trellis – Tenia
Garden Gate Trellis – Tenia
Trells Bells – Jordan Queen of LA
Trellis in Wonderland – Kath & others
Oh Grow my divine vines – Ana
A Tisket A Tasket – Stephanie
Bees Knees – Paddy
Sweet Pea Trellis – Jo & Sarah
Trellabella – Louise
Hide-n-Seek – Sim
Jiggley Wiggley Trellis – Anna

And in further wallpaper news we had all of our showroom display rolls of the papers delivered to the store today.  They will all be installed next week which I am very excited about.

Thank you again for all of your wonderful suggestions and for taking part in my very special wallpaper giveaway.


xx
Anna

8 comments:

Paula said...

Those roses quite literally take my breath away. Cute name too!

Ineke Original said...

Fantastic!

Tenia said...

Anna this was so much fun!! And I love seeing my suggestions on the list .... I'm just grinning from ear to ear as I type this. The wallpaper is beautiful and Rosey Posey Trellis is perfect with your other names. Thanks for making me smile today!

Musthave said...

Love it !!!

cool :)

do you want to follow me ?

http://www.themusthave.net/

The House That A-M Built said...

Perfect choice. A-M xx

Anna said...

Lovely choice!

I am way too excited about making the shortlist...I think I need more hobbies :)

The see thru house said...

Hi Anna,

Great name.. I did love that song growing up!!
I have had you on my Top Sites for 4 years,
You have also inspired me to start my own blog,
I just need some help to get up and running from
My very bloggy daughters w-u-n-d-e-r is in of my
Daughters inspiration boards but it is Tumbler so
Maybe when you are looking for bits and bobs you
Could have a peek:)
Best
Julie x

Paddy said...

So excited I made the semi-finals! Good luck with it Anna.